Live medical equipment auction sales are held at our salesroom where buyers can take part and bid in person, via our live Simulcast auction platform on our website complete with video and audio streaming, via live telephone bidding or via pre-sale commission bidding, ensuring a fully interactive experience for bidders from across the globe. We also hold timed online auction sales via our website.
To participate to an auction, the registration on FME website is mandatory.
You can create your account :
- from the tab « Our Auctions »
- from the Homepage « Sales catalog ».
- Or click here
In accordance with its auction regulatory obligations, the authorities require us to verify our users in accordance with the regulations in force.
We will ask you to download the following documents upon registration:
• Valid ID (Passport or National ID Card)
• A certificate of incorporation or equivalent, that states the name of the company
You will need to create a France Medical Auctions account prior to taking part online.
- To create an account click here.
- Complete your basic information and read/agree to the user agreement
- Complete your account by entering your Billing and Shipping information under the ‘Profile’ tab within your account
To Take Part in a Live auction (simultaneously with our saleroom)
- On the Auction page identify the auction you wish to participate in.
- Click the “Register to bid” button to join the auction
- Once you are approved to bid you will be able to leave a pre-bid prior to the auction starting.
- Once the auction has started a green ‘Click Here To Bid Live Now’ link to the live auction will appear which will direct you to the live auction.
To Take Part in a Timed auction
- On the Auction page, identify the auction you wish to participate in
- Click the ‘Register to Bid’ button to join the auction
- Once you are approved, you will be able to bid throughout the duration of the auction
Our online bidding platform enables bidders to leave a pre-bid or commission bid, up to the maximum they are willing to pay for an item. Our system will bid on the bidder’s behalf until the maximum amount has been reached, so you never miss an item. Submitting a pre-bid is quick and easy:
- Navigate to the item detail or catalogue page for the item of interest
- Click the “Enter maximum bid” link under the “Bid Now” button
- Enter the maximum amount you’re willing to bid and click the “Place Bid” button. Be sure to click “Confirm Bid” to complete the process.
- Your maximum bid is now submitted and can be tracked in the “My Items” tab of your French Medical Auctions account.
Full payment instructions are included on your invoice, invoices are sent following completion of the auction, or can be generated during an auction on request.
The following means of payments are accepted by :
- Cash payments are limited to 1000 € included fees and taxes for French companies and 15000 € included fees and taxes for foreign companies with presentation of an identity document; or
- Bank transfer; or
- By credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Amex). In this case, an additional commission of 2% will be applied on the amount of the auction when paying by credit card.
Invoices must be paid within five business days of the auction and items must be removed within 10 business days of the closing of the sale in accordance with the Auction Terms and Conditions.
Unless otherwise stated in the description of the lot or lots, all items are in our warehouse (mettre le lien acheter depuis notre salle des ventes sur entrepôt). It is the buyer's responsibility to pay and arrange the collection of items. Our warehouse is open from 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 9.30am to 2.30pm on Friday.
We offer transport and/or packing service on demand - please contact our customer service for pricing : firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling your used medical equipment with FME is easy.
You can contact us via the contact form and our sales department will contact you to evaluate your project and enhance your equipment.
We take care of the entire sales process and the management of your assets (click here):
- On-site material collection by our logistics department
- Inventory / Lot preparation in our warehouse nearby our sales room
- Delivery of a Data Removal Certificate and this in accordance with the guidelines of the French Agency for Digital Health
- On-line publishing on our website and simultaneous auction sale online and in our sales room
For each project, we send you a Service Offer accompanied by a sales mandate to be signed electronically.